Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Big Girl Payday

Today I got my first paycheck from my first "real" job. I can't believe that I am done with school and out in the "real" world. Not that grad school isn't tougher than the real world - IMO. Just odd to think that I am no longer a student.

Regardless, I had to celebrate by purchasing a few items. This is what I got...

Too Faced Romantic Eye Classic Shadow Collection - This collection came with some pretty colors that I figured I could use anytime. I used it this morning for the first time and love the look it created. I look forward to creating more.

Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow Box - This palette comes with 6 shadows, a eye pencil and a eyelid primer - all for $15.00. It is in the mail right now, so I can't tell you how much I love it, but I am sure that since it is Urban Decay I will love it.
Urban Decay Summer of Love Palette - Another Urban Decay palette, I know, but it was only $15 and comes with 4 shadows, an eye pencil and the magic eye shadow primer. Plus all the shadows are perfect for creating summer time looks.


Urban Decay All-nighter Setting Spray - I love all of Urban Decay's primers (face, eyes, lips) so I have been coveting this setting spray for awhile now. I have had the chance to use it and sweat in it, and my makeup hasn't gone anywhere. I am in love with yet another product!

No comments:

Post a Comment