Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tousled Beach Waves

I have been wanting to create tousled beach waves in my hair since I cut it. Following insturctions on B. Jones Style I was finally able to create the look.


I washed my hair this morning with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner


After towel drying it I added Fekkai Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray and Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texture Spray and rough blow dried it, moving my hair around with my fingers.





Once my hair was just slightly damp, I followed B. Jones's instructions for twisting my hair up and left the house with the above two products plus Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Finishing Paste


Once I got to work (about 45 minutes later), I took  the twists down and finger combed them out gently and then sprayed the Fekkai Spray and Not Your Mother's Spray on my hair and scrunched it followed by just a little bit of the finishing paste. I worked the paste through my hair and scrunched again.

Here is how it turned out: 


The waves held all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment