Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peanut's New Toys

Today, as everyday at 11, I was checking out the new sales on Hautelook and saw that there were raised pet feeders on sale. I have been thinking about buying Peanut one for awhile because she is so tall and bending down to eat can cause her to get bloat which is far more expensive to treat than the cost of a raised feeder (and possibly deadly) and I was able to pick up this feeder for her:

Hershey's Feeder - 14in Hinged Feeder
Priced at$78.00, on HauteLook for $30.00


She has also been needing a new collar as her UGA one is getting worn out and starting to fall apart so I finally picked one of those up for her at PetSmart.

Top Paw Zoe Collection Collar ($9.99)


She got the top one in the image. Its perfect for her new spring look :). I am sad to see the UGA one go, but maybe she can get a new one for football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment