Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Peachtree Road Race

The Peachtree Road Race went to a lottery system this year. After running it for the first time last year, I was excited to run again, but I figured I would not get into the lottery. However, I found out yesterday that 


I WILL BE RUNNING THE PEACHTREE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to start training. In order to keep my accountable, I plan to post on here my training plan once I draw it up and also give updates as I move along. 

My time last year was 1.06:39 which puts me in wave H by 2011 standards. Unfortunately, I previously was basing my time on 2010 standard which put me in the G wave, but I don't think it will matter that much.

Wish me luck!!!!

Night Before the Race Last Year, the Good Luck Banner
After Finishing the Race and Getting the Prized T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment